Tuesday 28 February 2006

He Was Injured

This is his 1st time get injured. I am the one who cause him injured! He cry when he knocked on the bath tub and I think that he knocked on his cheek. I feel so sad when I notice he is bleeding, knocked on the corner of his eye, not on his cheek. My heart seems like broken into thousand pieces! No idea what should I do next. 1st thing come into my mind is to check on him whether is it seriously injured. Thanks God, just a slightly wounded. Hold him on a standing position, cover him with a towel then cuddle him, once he is in my arm, he give me a smile with some tears on his face, he stop crying. He forgotten about his pain.

When I saw him smile at me, I feel so touch, seems like he is telling me, "Mummy, don't worry about me, I am alright".

No comments: